Thursday, October 4, 2012

arcos


I've been following Teresa Robinson's work for about a year now and to say that I am excited about her new F/W collection of hand forged jewelry would be a grave understatement! I truly am in L.O.V.E. with every single piece in this collection. If I were forced at gunpoint to pick a favourite... I don't think I could do it. It is THAT GOOD. I mean, I basically considered just taking a screen cap of the arcos page at her shop Stone & Honey...


I want it ALL! Every last piece of perfectly arched and stitched loveliness! I am a HUGE fan of mixing textile with metals or wood. It's all about the hard vs the soft. The cold vs the warm. Juxtaposition that is so right!


The lookbook for the collection was photographed by the inimitable Anja Verdugo of Clever Nettle, ANN-YA and Wild Hearts (seriously, this kid can do it all... and all so well!) and styled by Megan Hart of Summerland. These girls did such a good job showcasing Teresa's work. I dare say it made me realise that you can wear all of the pieces all at once and not have it look "too much".